ALCATECH's BPM Studio Version 4
BPM Studio 4 is ALCATECH's next step into the MP3 revolution for the DJ market
Once more ALCATECH redefines the MP3 revolution for the DJ market with the new BPM Studio Version 4. Many years of experience and extensive feedback from many satisfied customers have made this professional MP3 DJ System "BPM Studio" one of most user-friendly and revolutionary products of its kind.
The software of Version 4 not only contains many new functions but it is also compatible with two newly developed 19" remote controls, the RCP-1001 and the RCP-2001. In keeping with the latest technological advancements, both controllers are equipped with Jog-Shuttle wheels. In addition, each player of the RCP-2001-B features a BPM Pitch-Wheel making the work of professional DJ even easier.
These two new remote control units offer an individual the option to select the appropriate product relative to his performance desires and cost considerations. Because of this option, these systems are no longer limited to the high-end market.
BPM Studio Version 4 offers many new enhancements including: exact beatmatching, creation and archival of playlists, and printing of playlists and playhistory. Leave your CDs at home and experience the power of this revolutionary product.
ALCATECH joins the experience of professional DJs and world renowned audio software programmers to products that are always one step ahead of the competitors.
Survey of new features in Version 4:
- 19'' 3 HE Control unit RCP 2001 with Jog-Shuttle, Pitch Wheel
and VFD Displays
- 19'' 2 HE Control unit RCP 1001 with Jog-Shuttle and VFD
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC) for Realtime-Level adjustment
- Playlist Management (extensive features of playlists in
archivizing, printing and sorting)
- BPM Print Designer to print out complete titles and
playlists, Print image individually adapted
- Playlist History, all played titles will be stored on daily
basis and allow, for example, to print out as a GEMA list
- Direct-Cue, Quickstart from 6 different Cue-Points directly
from player, this can start any tracks or samples with Instant
- Extended sort features, sorting by all columns
- Changeable width of column and any choice of indicated ID3-
- Comfortable search features.
- BPM Studio's ultimate „Disc-at-once" application allows you to
extract Audio-Mix-CDs as whole track, where single titles remain
- Pitch-To is also accessible by control units;
- Fader start support;
- Independent choice of indication options on displays;
- Easy to survey Popup-menu;
- and much more...
Advantages of BPM Studio compared with conventional double CD players:
- No more CD's needed
- Thousends of titles are at your disposal for immediate play
- Efficient search of title, artist, year, genre or BPM range
- Comfortable, freely editable title archive
- Realtime BPM Counter, master tempo, pitch and pitch bend
make beat matching a breeze
- Extensive additional functions like: Realtime Loop Sampler,
Sample Player, Ripper and File Editor
- Streaming Module enabling operation as an Internet Radio
- and much more...
Detailed informationen are available at www.alcatech.com
or from ALCATech GmbH,
D-96515 Sonneberg / GERMANY, Email:email@example.com
or at the music exibition
"Pro Light+Sound 2001" in Frankfurt/Germany, hall 5.1, booth A26
Photos of the RC units and the retail cover and screenshots are available for download in print-ready resolution at
www.alcatech.com - "News & Events - Press Kits".